Dr. Kenneth Wayne Mcmillen D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice3030 Northpark Dr Kingwood TX, 77339
Dr. Kenneth Mcmillen is a Dentist practicing in Kingwood, TX. Dr. Mcmillen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Kenneth Wayne Mcmillen D.D.S.'s Practice location
Kingwood, TX 77339Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth Wayne Mcmillen D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcmillen
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Dr. Clifton B. Baldwin DDS5258 LOUETTA RD STE 100 SPRING TX 77379
- Dr. Arezo Zarghouni DDS14119 Steubner Airline Rd Houston TX 77069
- Brian Le301 Pruitt Road Spring Texas 77380
- Dr. Annette F Mata-murphy DDS, MPH11626 TC Jester Blvd Houston Texas 77067
- Dr. Brett Murphey D.D.S.1400 Research Forest Dr Shenandoah TX 77381
- Dr. Jimmy F. Pinner D.D.S.19708 Nw Fwy Houston TX 77065