Dr. William Serrill is a dermatologist practicing in Albany, OR. Dr. Serrill specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Serrill diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Dr. William Scott Serrill MD's Practice location
Albany, OR 97321Get Direction
ALBANY, OR 97321Get Direction
Dr. William Scott Serrill MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- How Can I Remove the Bags Under My Eyes?
Under eye bags, a very common sign of aging, refer to the swollen regions under the eyes that give a puffy appearance. The skin under the eyes is very thin and is easily affected by the flow of fluids. Fluid retention is one of the common causes of under eye bags. These delicate tissues and muscles...
- Does the Sun Really Help Treat Eczema?
For a long time, it has been part of cultural knowledge that exposure to sunlight can help treat eczema. Now, it is medically agreed that eczema can be treated using UV light. But does this mean that you should go out and get yourself sunburnt?To answer this question, first, you have to consider the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Heat Rash?
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Heat Rash?Heat rash is a condition that affects the skin when it is exposed to high temperatures, and sweat gets trapped beneath the layers of the skin. Victims of this condition usually experience general symptoms such as:...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of an Ingrown Hair?
If you are shaving to present a picture of perfect grooming, you may experience the direct opposite – a face covered with minute reddish bulbous sacs filled with pus and painful to touch. What you will be staring at in the mirror will be a face full of ingrown hair. It is not an infectious...
- Chickenpox: Important Facts, Causes and Home Remedies
Chickenpox, also known as varicella, is a very common condition that occurs in most individuals either during their childhood or in adulthood. It is not a very serious condition, however depending upon the age and intensity with which it occurs, it could result in a lot of discomfort for the...
- Dr. Abigail Lee Haberman MD330 Nw Elks Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Todd Knapp MD1007 Harlow Rd Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Patricia M. O'hare M.D.2358 Nw Professional Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Mr. Kyle Leland Horner M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Wallace H Knapp M.D.444 Nw Elks Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Mr. Kevin Lee Svancara D.O.3600 NW Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330