Dr. Theodoros Vlachos is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Lake Orion, MI. Dr. Vlachos specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Vlachos can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Vlachos can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1989
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Theodoros Vlachos M.D.'s Practice location
Lake Orion, MI 48360Get Direction
Dr. Theodoros Vlachos M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Creating a ‘Sparkle of Hope’ for Women Suffering from Ovarian Cancer
Hortense Momou is a woman like no other. It is in 1995 that her inspiring story began when she and her husband left West Africa and moved to the United States. After living in New York City for a little while and then moving to Fargo, North Dakota, where they lived for 10 years, Hortense and her...
- 6 Post-Pregnancy Body Changes You Should Know About
Low sex driveSleepless nights and a drop in the levels of estrogen all combine together to give a low drive for sex after pregnancy. “Some of them may take up to a year to get back their normal mood and sex drive," says Hope Ricciotti, MD, an associate professor of obstetrics and gynecology at...
- Cholesterol Drugs Could Treat Ovarian Cancer, New Research Suggests
What are statins?Statins are medications that are commonly used to treat low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in the blood. LDL cholesterol is commonly known as “bad cholesterol” and statins help to reduce its production inside the liver. More than 30% of Americans have high levels of LDL...
- How Is Cervical Cancer Diagnosed?
Cervical cancer is a form of cancer which develops in the cervix. The cervix is the lower part of the uterus which connects to the vagina. The cause of cervical cancer is thought to be various strains of human papilloma virus (HPV), a sexually transmitted infection. The human papilloma virus can...
- How Can You Induce Labor Naturally?
If you are in your third trimester of pregnancy, you may be thinking of ways to avoid a medically induced labor. There is a multitude of different techniques to utilize to naturally induce labor, if you do not prefer medically inducing labor. However, there is no proof that these methods are...
- Can Snacking Help Promote Weight Loss?
You may find yourself wondering how to maintain a healthy and slim physique without eliminating snacks. In the past, diet programs often eliminated snacking as the first and fastest way to reduce calories. Today, common knowledge is that snacks don't prevent weight loss if smart choices are made. In...
- Dr. Stanislaw Erazm Jaszczak M.D.2891 E Maple Rd Troy Michigan 48083
- Mrs. Bhanu J. Shah MD29187 Ryan Road Warren Michigan 48092
- Ronald Rosenberg60 West Big Beaver Road Bloomfield Hills Michigan 48304
- Dr. Lori Lynn Shoha MD5777 West Maple Road West Bloomfield Township Michigan 48322
- Dr. Pamila Diwan MD30555 Southfield Rd Southfield MI 48076
- Dr. Carrie Lyn Champine D.O.17965 Hall Rd Macomb MI 48044