Dr. David J Davin M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1000 E Genesee St Suite 402 Syracuse NY, 13210
Dr. David Davin practices Pulmonology in Syracuse, NY. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Davin manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1977
Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania 1977
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Internal Medicine
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
Dr. David J Davin M.D.'s Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13210Get Direction
Dr. David J Davin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Davin
- What Are the Medications that Can Treat Pleurisy?
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the pleural membranes that line your lungs and the inside of the chest wall. It is a very painful condition that is often exacerbated by deep inspiration. Most patients with pleurisy present a sharp, stabbing-like pain over one side of the chest that aggravates while...
- Differentiating Croup from Asthma
Croup and asthma are two conditions that involve organs, which are responsible for breathing. Since both conditions affect the respiratory system, it is highly advisable to learn their differences to be able to approach each condition properly.What Is Croup?Croup is typically caused by a virus. It...
- Colorado Family Raises Awareness to Find Cystic Fibrosis Cure
Before, during, and after having a baby, time is spent stressing about getting all the things the baby will need, thinking about whether the nursery will be done on time, and lots of time is spent worrying whether the baby will be healthy or not. This worst fear of many moms and dads came true for...
- Breaking: Asthma Drugs may not Actually Cause Birth Defects
A new study has shown that asthma treatment may not actually increase the risk of birth defects as generally thought. This is reassuring news for many pregnant women who have asthma and need treatment. There was a very mild increase in the risk of rare birth defects in women who took the medication...
- How Do Cystic Fibrosis Clinical Trials Work?
The great thing about medical research is that there are always new clinical trials going on in an attempt to find a cure, or at least new treatment options. However, it can be confusing to understand what actually goes on in these trials, and how they come about in the first place. Read further to...
- Real Benefits of Salt Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis
Thanks to ongoing research into cystic fibrosis, physicians are now able to offer more treatment options than ever before. Many treatment options include medications and sometimes can be as intense as undergoing a lung transplant, but other methods are more conservative. Physicians have long sought...
- Dr. Michael C Iannuzzi MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. James F Sexton MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Robert J Lenox MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Michael John Flintrop MD945 E Genesee St Syracuse NY 13210
- Mr. Thomas R Aiello DO945 E Genesee St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Haris Mobeen MD90 PRESIDENTIAL PLAZA SYRACUSE NY 13202