Dr. Tiffany Pfleger is an audiologist practicing in Mashpee, MA. Dr. Pfleger evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Pfleger takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Ms. Tiffany Clegg Pfleger AU.D.'s Practice location
Mashpee, MA 02649Get Direction
Ms. Tiffany Clegg Pfleger AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Treatment Options for Rheumatoid Nodules?
Rheumatoid nodules refer to the small subcutaneous lumps that form in most patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Nodules are found in different parts of the body, like the elbow, back of the arm, fingers, hands, and knuckles. The nodules differ in size from a small pea to a large walnut. These nodules...
- Pain in the Lower Left Abdomen: Causes and Home Remedies
From time to time we experience pains and aches in various parts of our body, which normally indicates that something in our body is not functioning correctly. Lower abdominal pain could mean a series of problems. What are the various causes leading to pain in the lower abdomen? It is a question...
- All You Need to Know About Stomach Flu
Stomach flu, commonly known as viral gastroenteritis is an infection of the intestines characterized by stomach cramps, nausea and vomiting, watery diarrhea and even fever. People usually get stomach flu through direct contact with an infected person, as well as by drinking contaminated water or by...
- What Medications Are Used for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer treatments can be administered to cure cancer or to manage or alleviate its symptoms. There are several ways of treating prostate cancer and the treatment options depend on various factors such as:...
- New Research Shows a Link Between Chronic Illness and Attempted Suicide in Young People
Both Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis can trigger life-threatening complications that may require surgical intervention. According to Statistics Canada, suicide is a major cause of impulsive and preventable death. It is one of the leading causes of death among individuals of all ages and it...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mrs. Sandra Stumpf Reams AUD311 Service Rd East Sandwich MA 02537
- Mrs. Melanie A Vail M.S., CCC-A1 County Rd Buzzards Bay MA 02532
- Christine Chad AUD, CCC-A65 Cedar St Hyannis MA 02601
- Dr. Lesley Segal pallas AUD33 Alyssa Ln Vineyard Haven MA 02568
- Jamie G Loschen AUD5 Industrial Dr Mashpee MA 02649
- Mrs. Kerin Gallivan-igo MS68 Camp St Hyannis MA 02601