Dr. Daniel L Stickler M.D.
General Practitioner1516 Kanawha Blvd E Charleston WV, 25311
Dr. Daniel Stickler is a general practitioner practicing in Charleston, WV. Dr. Stickler does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Stickler provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
West Virginia University School of Medicine 1993
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Analysis of regression of postoperative carotid stenosis from prospective randomized trial of carotid endarterectomy comparing primary closure versus patching.
- Relief from "busy work" adds confusion.
- A prospective controlled study of the efficacy of short-term anticoagulation therapy in patients with deep vein thrombosis of the lower extremity.
Dr. Daniel L Stickler M.D.'s Practice location
Charleston, WV 25311Get Direction
Dr. Daniel L Stickler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stickler
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- How Is Diarrhea Diagnosed?
Diarrhea is a waterborne and foodborne disease that may occur due to an infection caused by viruses, bacteria, or parasites. Diarrhea can also happen as a side effect from food allergies and food intolerances. The condition is characterized by loose or watery stools, which is usually accompanied by...
- Is Lactose Intolerance Preventable?
The impaired ability to digest lactose is called lactose intolerance. Lactose is a sugar found in milk and dairy products. Digestion breaks lactose down into two simple sugars called lactase, which is an enzyme found in the small intestine. If there is an insufficient production of this enzyme,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- All You Need to Know About Stomach Flu
Stomach flu, commonly known as viral gastroenteritis is an infection of the intestines characterized by stomach cramps, nausea and vomiting, watery diarrhea and even fever. People usually get stomach flu through direct contact with an infected person, as well as by drinking contaminated water or by...
- What Causes Diarrhea?
Diarrhea is the frequent flow of loose, watery stool through the intestines causing muscle contraction and abdominal pain. Stool follows its path through the anus and gets watery when the digestive system consumes too much fluid or gets infected with viruses, bacteria, or parasites. A loose stool...
- Dr. Majester Nasheed Abdul-jalil MD1701 5th Ave Charleston WV 25312
- Dr. Richard David Lindsay M.D.1223 Virginia St E Charleston WV 25301
- Dr. James Brandon Smith M.D.3110 MacCorkle Ave SE Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. Shayna B. Tomchin MD3200 Maccorkle Avenue Se Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. Parinya Taupradist M.D.1909 Woodside Cir Charleston WV 25314
- Dr. Larry Baker DO301 6 Great Teays Blvd Scott Depot WV 25560