Dr. John Bullock is a family practitioner practicing in Sumrall, MS. Dr. Bullock specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Bullock possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ms Sch of Med, Jackson Ms 1988
University of Mississippi School of Medicine 1988
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Vector versus fomite.
- An outbreak of fusarium keratitis associated with contact lens use in the northeastern United States.
- Use of the poisson probability mass function in a retrospective evaluation of the worldwide Fusarium keratitis epidemic of 2004-2006.
- Re.: Report on testing from an investigation of fusarium keratitis in contact lens wearers.
- Root cause analysis of the fusarium keratitis epidemic of 2004-2006 and prescriptions for preventing future epidemics.
- Contact lens solutions revisited.
- A retrospective statistical analysis of the Fusarium keratitis epidemic of 2004-2006.
- Henry B. Stallard, MD: The 1924 Paris Olympics, and Chariots of Fire.
- "Pure and wholesome".
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Dch Reg Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- DCH Regional Medical Center - Tuscaloosa, Ala. Family Practice
- DCH REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
Dr. John David Bullock MD's Practice location
Sumrall, MS 39482Get Direction
Dr. John David Bullock MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bullock
- Paronychia Treatment
What is paronychia?Paronychia is a form of skin infection that occurs around the fingernails and toenails. Bacteria, Candida (yeast), or a combination of both microorganisms usually cause this infection. Paronychia may gradually or suddenly develop depending on the root cause of the infection. Its...
- What Is Acute Sinusitis?
The inflammation of the sinuses and nasal membranes is what is referred to as sinusitis. The sinuses are the openings located in the facial bones that are linked to nasal openings. Mucous membranes that surround the sinuses are the same as those found in the interior of the nose. You probably have...
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- Conjunctivitis: When to See an Ophthalmologist and What to Expect
Our eyes are our windows to the world, and we each get only a single pair in our lifetime. Life without our sense of sight can spell great difficulty. Imagine being born and living with good vision for decades, only to have it impaired by some disease we could have prevented or gotten treatment for....
- Dr. Stephen Marc Wascomb M.D.2556 Old Hwy 24 Hattiesburg MS 39402
- Dr. Joshua Peter Hand M.D.4891 HIGHWAY 589 SUMRALL MS 39482
- Dr. Lisa C Bushardt MD105 Thornhill Dr Hattiesburg MS 39402
- Dr. Nancy Elaine Weible M.D.6120 Highway 49 Hattiesburg MS 39401
- Dr. Kenneth L Gooch M.D.5909 U S Highway 49 Hattiesburg MS 39402
- Dr. Melanie Keene Hall M.D.5192 Old Highway 11 Hattiesburg MS 39402