Dr. Monika Wrzolek is a pathologist practicing in Staten Island, NY. Dr. Wrzolek is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Wrzolek can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Wrzolek may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Akademia Med- Ul M Curie- Gdansk- Poland 1978
Akademia Medyczna 1978
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Neuropathology
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth S C-Bklyn, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Program
Dr. Monika Wrzolek MD's Practice location
Staten Island, NY 10305Get Direction
Dr. Monika Wrzolek MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Carlos Cordon-Cardo1468 Madison Avenue New York New York 10029
- Dr. Kenneth R. Ong MD56-45 Main Street Flushing New York 11355
- Ecaterina Tamas445 Main Avenue Wood Bridge New Jersey 7075
- Nicos Nicolaou43-15 160th St Queens NY 11358
- Dr. Marina Gerber MD1 Malcolm Ave Teterboro NJ 07608
- Dr. Wei Sun M.D.530 1st Avenue New York New York 10016