Dr. Sanjay Kumar
Hospitalist3501 CRANBERRY BLVD WESTON WI, 54476
Dr. Sanjay Kumar is a hospitalist practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Kumar specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Kumar manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Kumar works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Dr. Sanjay Kumar's Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11203Get Direction
WESTON, WI 54476Get Direction
- Signs and Symptoms of Jock Itch
It is treatable and definitely curable. It is a condition that primarily affects men, but it can occur in women as well. It is an uncomfortable and deeply irritating itch in your groin that refuses to go away. Caused by a fungus, it leaves a painful wavy rash in its wake. These are the signs and...
- This Woman's Battle Against Cancer Raises Awareness
Fighting against cancer is a gigantic battle for anyone who faces it, and it can be hard to even think about anything else during. However, some women are such powerful warriors that they not only fight the fight themselves, but also strive to raise awareness.Teri's storyMany women in Teri...
- Resistance Training Is Key for Flexibility
A study presented at the American College of Sports Medicine's annual meeting in Baltimore has shown that resistance training also may be good in improving flexibility and strength. “According to the study, resistance training can improve the flexibility as well as or better than stretching," says...
- Can Scorpion Venom Really Reverse Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms?
The Indian red scorpion is one of the deadliest scorpions walking this earth. Without treatment, a sting from this animal can kill a human being within 3 days. However, while scorpion venom may sound frightening, a recent study shows that it may help to alleviate rheumatoid arthritis symptoms – at...
- Arizona Firefighters Raise Funds for Lymphoma Stairclimb
Jackson County Fire District #5 partnered with Dutch Bros. Coffee in Phoenix, Arizona to help raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Scott Firefighter Stairclimb in Seattle, which took place at the Columbia Center on March 11th, 2018. All of the money raised for the stairclimb go to...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Emmanuel Narh Bedeley MD3400 Ministry Parkway Schofield WI 54476
- Dr. Olusolape Ajibola Adegbehingbe M.D3400 MINISTRY PKWY WESTON WI 54476
- Dr. Thevalojini Thayaparan MD3400 MINISTRY PKWY WESTON WI 54476
- Dr. Jerzy B Sikora M.D.3400 MINISTRY PKWY WESTON WI 54476
- Dr. Evangeline C. Obi MD3301 Cranberry Blvd Schofield WI 54476
- Dr. Ravindra Hanumaiah M.D.3400 Ministry Pkwy Schofield WI 54476