Dr. Kenneth A Murdison MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology1120 15th St Augusta GA, 30912
Dr. Kenneth Murdison is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Augusta, GA. Dr. Murdison specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
Queen's University Faculty of Health Sciences 1984
- Telemedicine: a useful tool for the pediatric cardiologist.
- Transcatheter closure of fenestrations and excluded hepatic veins after fontan: versatility of the Amplatzer device.
- Tetralogy of Fallot and coarctation of the aorta: a rare combination and its clinical implications.
- Transthoracic access for cardiac catheterization.
- Off pump palliation for hypoplastic left heart syndrome: surgical approach.
- Surgical management of severe aortic outflow obstruction in lesions other than the hypoplastic left heart syndrome: use of a pulmonary artery to aorta anastomosis.
- Ultrasonographic display of complex vascular rings.
- Aorto-pulmonary calcification: an unusual manifestation of idiopathic calcification of infancy evident antenatally.
- Transcatheter stent implantation for recurrent pulmonary venous pathway obstruction after the Mustard procedure.
- Prediction of left ventricular mass in youth with family histories of essential hypertension.
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Kawasaki Disease
- Chldns Hosp Of West Ontario
Dr. Kenneth A Murdison MD's Practice location
Augusta, GA 30912Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth A Murdison MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Murdison
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. William B Strong MD1120 15th Street Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Henry B Wiles MD1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Justin Mackenzie Vining MD1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. William A. Lutin MD1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Anastasios C. Polimenakos MD1120 15TH ST AUGUSTA GA 30912
- Dr. Clyde James Smith M.D.1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912