Dr. Jessica Nguyen practices Allergy and Immunology care in Nottingham, MD. Dr. Nguyen specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Nguyen provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 2006
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
Dr. Jessica M. Nguyen M.D.'s Practice location
Nottingham, MD 21236Get Direction
OWINGS MILLS, MD 21117Get Direction
Dr. Jessica M. Nguyen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Children's Film "Peter Rabbit" Under Fire for Controversial Scene Exploiting Food Allergies
The film Peter Rabbit is a modern take on the classic children's story. But, this film isn't without controversy. Parents of children with food allergies, and even parents of children with celiac disease, have recently decided to boycott the film altogether.But, why?It started when snippets from the...
- Pathogens that Cause Pneumonia
The pathogens involved in pneumonia are bacteria, virus, fungus, rare parasites, and other microorganisms. Virus is the most common cause of pneumonia among babies and children. Adults with weak immune systems are vulnerable to bacterial pneumonia.Pneumonia Causing pathogens:The pathogens that cause...
- Recovery from Immunotherapy
Whenever a patient undergoes any medical procedure, one has to get time to recover from it and get back to life with a better outlook and a healthier body. Immunotherapy is designed to help an individual combat certain diseases, and in order to do that, there is a need for an introduction of...
- AIDS: What you Need to Know
HIV and AIDSAIDS and HIV go hand in hand. First, let's talk about HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). HIV attacks the body's immune system. This was first discovered in Central Africa from chimpanzees. It is believed to be transferred to humans when humans hunted chimpanzees and came in contact with...
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Dr. Bruce S Bochner M.D.5501 Hopkins Bayview Cir Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Baruch Friedman M.D.5601 Loch Raven Blvd Baltimore MD 21239
- Dr. Jody Robert Tversky M.D.5501 Hopkins Bayview Cir Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. David B.k. Golden M.D.7939 Honeygo Blvd Nottingham MD 21236
- Dr. Newton F Adkinson M.D.5501 Hopkins Bayview Cir Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Matthew Peter Mardiney M.D.2225 Old Emmorton Rd. Bel Air MD 21015