Dr. Jessica M. Nguyen M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist7939 Honeygo Blvd Suite 219 Nottingham MD, 21236
Dr. Jessica Nguyen practices Allergy and Immunology care in Nottingham, MD. Dr. Nguyen specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Nguyen provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 2006
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
Dr. Jessica M. Nguyen M.D.'s Practice location
Nottingham, MD 21236Get Direction
OWINGS MILLS, MD 21117Get Direction
- Prednisone Side Effects
PrednisonePrednisone is a corticosteroid, which prevents the release of substances in the body that lead to inflammation. It can also suppress the immune system. Prednisone can be used as an immunosuppressant or an anti-inflammatory drug. A number of conditions can be treated with prednisone. They...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- Allergies: Symptoms, Causes and Risk Factors
What are Allergies?An allergy is basically a disorder of the immune system response that leads to certain symptoms, such as coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, and a runny nose. When the immune system reacts to a foreign substance, such as dust mites, pollen, pet dander, bee venom, or any kind of food,...
- 5 Tips on Living with AIDS
OverviewAIDS is caused by human immune deficiency virus (HIV). The virus damages the immune system by interrupting the ability of the body to fight infection. The affected person becomes more vulnerable to disease. Individuals that are affected with HIV can acquire AIDS, but not all individuals...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Allergic Asthma?
Allergies have a direct connection with the immune system of a person.Primarily, our body’s defense system is meant to create a defense mechanism against various diseases that cause germs or bacteria. However, for people who have allergies, this defense mechanism also combats harmless substances...
- What Should I Know About Asthma Inhalers?
Inhalers are very popular, lifesaving medications for many who are suffering from asthma and other lung conditions. Knowing about the different types of inhalers and how to use them effectively is very important in controlling the conditions. An asthma inhaler is ideal to deliver the medication for...
- Dr. David B.k. Golden M.D.7939 Honeygo Blvd Nottingham MD 21236
- Dr. Baruch Friedman M.D.5601 Loch Raven Blvd Baltimore MD 21239
- Dr. Jody Robert Tversky M.D.5501 Hopkins Bayview Cir Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Bruce S Bochner M.D.5501 Hopkins Bayview Cir Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Newton F Adkinson M.D.5501 Hopkins Bayview Cir Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Matthew Peter Mardiney M.D.2225 Old Emmorton Rd. Bel Air MD 21015