Dr. Huskey is married to Steven and has two wonderful children, Landon and Mason.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Member Kansas Medical Society
- Member American Academy of Family Physicians
- Via Christi Hospitals 2009
Dr. Denise Renee Huskey MD's Practice location
Parsons, KS 67357Get Direction
WICHITA, KS 67206Get Direction
Dr. Denise Renee Huskey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Huskey
- Alternative Treatments for Head Lice
In case your child spends a night at a friend's house and later claims that the place had a lot of lice then you should know it is not a big deal. Though lice are spread from one person to another, they do not come with diseases and your child is just okay. In case you do not want to use clinical...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effects
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- How Long Does Acute Bronchitis Last? How to Treat and Prevent
Bronchial tubes, which are an important part of the respiratory system, perform an important function of exchanging air to and from the lungs. However, sometimes due to various triggers, these bronchial tubes can get inflamed causing a mucus build-up. The symptoms like coughing and dyspnea that are...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- Dr. Carol M Nibert MD9211 E 21st St N Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. Mila Lee Means M.D.6611 E CENTRAL AVE WICHITA KS 67206
- Mrs. Darla K Rivera D.O.7111 E 21st St N Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. Jed D Holmes MD7111 E 21st St N Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. Jeff P Davis M.D.7111 E 21st St N Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. David M Netherton M.D.7111 E 21st St N Wichita KS 67206