Dr. William Becton is an anesthesiologist practicing in Toledo, OH. Dr. Becton ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Becton also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1997
- University of Michigan Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Michigan Hospitals
Dr. William W Becton M.D.'s Practice location
Toledo, OH 43606Get Direction
Dr. William W Becton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Becton
- Is Lidex (Fluocinonide) Cream Really Effective in Treating Skin Infections?
Lidex is a topical steroid cream with the generic name fluocinonide. Glucocorticoids are a type of steroid hormones that are generally involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. They are also known to have anti-inflammatory properties.Lidex belongs to the class of drugs called...
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Rahul Chakravarty2600 Navarre Avenue Oregon Ohio 43616
- Dr. Tammam Abdul-Aziz MD2801 Bay Park Drive Oregon Ohio 43616
- Dr. Bashar N. Jouma MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Kenneth Rheim Turley M.D.3000 Arlington Ave Toledo OH 43614
- Dr. Michael F Devlin M.D.2801 Bay Park Dr Oregon OH 43616
- Dr. Peter J Wilson M.D.2142 N Cove Blvd Toledo OH 43606