Dr. Madhuri Vithala is a hospitalist practicing in Manchester, CT. Dr. Vithala specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Vithala manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Vithala works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Siddhartha Medical College 2003
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Colon Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- University of Connecticut Program A
Dr. Madhuri V Vithala MD's Practice location
Manchester, CT 06040Get Direction
Dr. Madhuri V Vithala MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Actress Teri Garr Calls Multiple Sclerosis a “Scum Sucking Pig of a Disease”
Teri Garr is a 73-year-old actress best known for her roles in Young Frankenstein, Oh, God!, Tootsie, and Close Encounters of the Third Kind. She also played Phoebe’s biological mother on the TV sitcom Friends. One day in 1983, Teri went out for a run around Central Park in New York. She began...
- Antibiotics for Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis damages the lungs, digestive system, and other organs in the body. It affects the cells producing mucus, sweat, and digestive juices. It is caused due to defect in a gene. This gene changes a protein responsible for movement of salts in and out of cells. As a result, thick, sticky...
- What Are Head Lice: Get the Facts
Head lice are tiny, wingless, blood-sucking organisms. They reside in the hair of your head and feed on your scalp’s blood. An adult louse has a size equal to that of a sesame seed, while the size of its eggs is roughly that of dandruff.Causes of Head LiceHead lice are highly contagious and can be...
- Oxygen Therapy for COPD Patients
Patients with COPD have a difficult time breathing properly, resulting in a lack of oxygen. Because of this lack of supply, the main concern that arises is that there is not enough oxygen transporting to vital organs.A lack of oxygen in the body can be fatal. It is considered the most salient...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Diabetic Ketoacidosis?
An OverviewDiabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) is considered to be one of the most severe metabolic imbalance associated with type 1 diabetes mellitus. Type 1 diabetes mellitus is also known as insulin dependent diabetes mellitus, wherein a patient depends upon external sources of insulin as its body is...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Nermina Bukalo MD71 HAYNES ST MANCHESTER CT 06040
- Dr. Jitesh Vachhani M.D.28 Crescent St Middletown CT 06457
- Dr. Jaykumar Ranchodbhai Thumar MD, MBBS142 HAZARD AVE ENFIELD CT 06082
- Dr. Raja Sekhar Manne M.D.71 Haynes St Manchester CT 06040
- Dr. Linda Lee Godfrey DO28 CRESCENT ST MIDDLETOWN CT 06457
- Dr. William H Zeidler MD540 Saybrook Rd Middletown CT 06457