Dr. Christian Philip Schultheis M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology411 LAUREL STREET DES MOINES IA, 50314
Dr. Christian Schultheis is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Dubuque, IA. Dr. Schultheis specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
American Univ Of The Caribbean- Sch Of Med- Plymouth- Montserrat 1997
American University of The Caribbean; Plymouth, Montserrat 1997
University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Breast Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Univ Mo-Columbia Sch Med, Hematology/Oncology; Univ Of Ok Coll Med-Tulsa, Internal Medicine
- University Okla College Med
- University of Missouri-Columbia Program
Dr. Christian Philip Schultheis M.D.'s Practice location
Dubuque, IA 52001Get Direction
DES MOINES, IA 50314Get Direction
Dr. Christian Philip Schultheis M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schultheis
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- 7-year-old with Lymphoma Joins and Inspires Lacrosse Team
Sports have a way of bringing together families, strangers, and communities. All over the world people celebrate games and competitions and use them to lift people’s spirits and strengthen bonds. Sporting events are also frequently used to raise awareness about important causes, whether locally or...
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- How is Multiple Myeloma Diagnosed?
Various tests are conducted for the diagnosis of multiple myeloma since one result of a laboratory test cannot diagnose it alone. A number of factors like the history, complete body check-up, diagnostic test reports and symptoms of the patient are taken into consideration to get a proper diagnosis...
- 'Robocop' Stem Cells Developed to Fight Cancer
Cancer is the second-leading cause of death in the United States, although due to several advancements in cancer screening and treatment, survival rates have begun to improve.A new cancer therapyResearchers at the University of Minnesota and Mayo Clinic have developed a new type of cancer therapy...
- Dr. Ahmad M Wehbe M.D411 LAUREL STREET DES MOINES IA 50314
- Dr. Debra A Welker MD411 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Roy Molina MD411 Laurel Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Magdy M Elsawy MD411 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314
- Mrs. Tara Michelle Graff D.O.411 Laurel Street Des Moines IA 50314
- Loren D Brown Other411 Laurel Des Moines IA 50314