Dr. Larry H Weinhaus MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology700 S Park St Dean & St. Mary's Ou Madison WI, 53715
Dr. Larry Weinhaus is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Weinhaus specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo, Columbia Sch of Med, Columbia Mo 1982
UNIV HOSPS AND CLINICS 1982
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- St Louis Childrens Hosp, Pediatric Cardiology; Univ Hosps & Clinics, Pediatric Cardiology; Univ Hosps & Clinics, Pediatrics
- Mercy Hospital (St Louis) Program
Dr. Larry H Weinhaus MD's Practice location
Madison, WI 53715Get Direction
Dr. Larry H Weinhaus MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weinhaus
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. Nicholas H. Vonbergen M.D.600 HIGHLAND AVE MADISON WI 53792
- Luke J Lamers MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Kathleen R Maginot MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Amy Lynn hering Peterson M.D.600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Allen D Wilson MD7966 MAURER RD CROSS PLAINS WI 53528
- Dr. John Carter Ralphe MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792