Dr. Ahmed M Hamada-ibrahim D.M.D
Dentist233 Pomfret St Putnam Family Dental Putnam CT, 06260
Dr. Ahmed Hamada-ibrahim is a Dentist practicing in Putnam, CT. Dr. Hamada-ibrahim specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Ahmed M Hamada-ibrahim D.M.D's Practice location
Putnam, CT 06260Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02108Get Direction
Dr. Ahmed M Hamada-ibrahim D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hamada-ibrahim
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Dr. Edward Swiderski D.D.S.26 Mendon St Uxbridge MA 01569
- Dr. Valerie Joan Alessandro D.D.S.6 Storrs Rd Willimantic CT 06226
- Dr. Scott B. Klimaj D.M.D.1 Garnett Ln Greenville RI 02828
- Gregory M Gazzola DMD520 RIVERSIDE DRIVE GROSVENORDALE CT 06246
- Dr. Allen Jay Rubin DMD305 Main St Southbridge MA 01550
- Dr. Arthur G Schick DDS520 Riverside Dr. Grosvenor Dale CT 06246