Dr. Jeff Alexander is a dermatologist practicing in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Alexander specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Alexander diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1977
UNIV OF NE COLL OF MED 1977
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1977
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Actinic Keratosis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Allergic Reaction
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Skin Tag
- Univ Ok Hlth Sci Ctr, Dermatology; Baylor Univ Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- U Okla
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center Program
Dr. Jeff Alexander M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Jeff Alexander M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alexander
- Maculopapular Rash: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction to Maculopapular RashA maculopapular rash is a lesion that can appear as flat or raised skin. The name “maculopapular” itself is a blend of two words: “macule” meaning flat, discolored skin lesions, and “papule”, which means a small, raised bump. The skin lesions can merge...
- Scabies Rash Pictures
What is scabies?Scabies is a contagious skin condition characterized by small and itchy red spots caused by a tiny mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. Mites tend to burrow into the skin, which urges an individual to itch. Itching often worsens during nighttime. Scabies can spread through prolonged...
- How to Prepare for Laser Hair Removal
Hair growth can sometimes be excessive due to medical conditions or genetic predisposition. Laser hair removal is a permanent way of getting rid of or reducing hair. The procedure is used for removing hair on the arms, legs, genital area, back, chest, face, neck, etc. Are you considering laser...
- Can Eczema Be Treated with Over-the-Counter Medications?
What is eczema?Eczema is a condition that affects the skin. Its typical symptoms include a rough inflamed skin with fluid-filled blisters that are itchy. Eczema most often affects the areas of the neck, inner elbows, behind the knees, the wrists, ankles, and the creases between the buttocks. The...
- Signs and Symptoms of Jock Itch
It is treatable and definitely curable. It is a condition that primarily affects men, but it can occur in women as well. It is an uncomfortable and deeply irritating itch in your groin that refuses to go away. Caused by a fungus, it leaves a painful wavy rash in its wake. These are the signs and...
- What Are Pimples: Causes and How to Get Rid of Them
What are pimples?Pimples, also known as "spots", "acne", or "zits", are inflammation of the skin or small skin lesions that are caused when excessive oil in the skin gets trapped in the pores.The oil glands of the skin get clogged and become infected. This clogging results in the formation of...
- Dr. Edward Henry Yob DO8803 S 101st East Ave Tulsa OK 74133
- Mrs. Ashwini Kamath Vaidya MD2121 E 21ST ST TULSA OK 74114
- Dr. Tracy D Kuykendall MD10115 E 80TH ST TULSA OK 74133
- Dr. Robert Fischer MD5801 E 41ST ST STE 200 TULSA OK 74135
- Dr. Lynn A Anderson MD1725 E 19th St Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Mary Margaret Christian M.D.9306 S Toledo Ct Tulsa OK 74137