Dr. Kolbyann Mashian Walker DC
Chiropractor6040 Riverside Dr Suite C Chino CA, 91710
Dr. Kolbyann Walker is a Chiropractor practicing in Chino, CA. Dr. Walker specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Walker seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Kolbyann Mashian Walker DC's Practice location
Chino, CA 91710Get Direction
Dr. Kolbyann Mashian Walker DC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Walker
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Dr. Yeun Jin Ko D.C.5496 Riverside Dr Chino CA 91710
- Dr. Samuel Ruiz D.C.5370 Schaefer Ave. Chino CA 91710
- Dr. Gary L Sannes DC4590 Riverside Dr Chino CA 91710
- Dr. Daniel Duwayne Hamilton D.C.4590 Riverside Dr Chino CA 91710
- Dr. Deborah Runyan-vu DC3833 Schaefer Ave Chino CA 91710
- Dr. Tong G Lee DC4590 Riverside Dr Chino CA 91710