Dr. Sunpreet Kaur M.D.
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology2516 STOCKTON BLVD SACRAMENTO CA, 95817
Dr. Sunpreet Kaur is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in SACRAMENTO, CA. Dr. Kaur specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Dr. Sunpreet Kaur M.D.'s Practice location
SACRAMENTO, CA 95817Get Direction
Dr. Sunpreet Kaur M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kaur
- Two Sisters Create a Resourceful Gluten-Free Website
Diagnosed at 3 years old with celiac disease, Sara Kronenberg and her family had to make some big changes to their diets and embrace a gluten-free lifestyle. Thanks to her mother’s support and research that she did about living gluten-free, Sara and her older sister Emma became experts at...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Are Infections at a Young Age Linked to Celiac Disease?
Men and women, regardless of age, may still acquire celiac disease. However, a number of factors can greatly augment the possibility for a person to acquire it. These factors include being biologically related to someone who has the said disease, as well as having HLA-DQ2 and HLA-DQ8 genes and some...
- Studies Find that Avoiding Cow's Milk-Based Formula Does Not Reduce Celiac Risk
Food allergies are considered normal in modern society especially among children and infants, yet there are instances in which an individual can have a serious issue with consuming certain food products. These reactions are not always considered allergic reactions, and they can leave an individual...
- How is Cholera Diagnosed?
How is Cholera Diagnosed?Cholera is an acute bacteria disease caused by a bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Infection with the cholera bacteria can lead to severe vomiting and diarrhea and finally electrolyte loss or dehydration. If not treated, cholera can, in many cases, result in death.In order...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Dr. Yinka K Davies MD5765 Greenback Ln Sacramento CA 95841
- Dr. Pratima Kodali MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Jose Antonio Quiros M.D171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Michael W. Durant MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Trinh Thi Truong M.D.11370 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Philip J Mcdonald MD5301 F St Sacramento CA 95819