Dr. Glenn Haraway is an internist practicing in Fort Smith, AR. Dr. Haraway specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Haraway provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Central State University (Edmond, OK) B.S. - Chemistry
Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine DO 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Internal Medicine Physician of the Year Award 2002-03 Oklahoma Osteopathic Association
- Rookie of the Year Award 1999 Oklahoma Osteopathic Association
- Outstanding Resident Educator Award 1998 OSU Medical Center
- Endovenous Thermal Ablation/Laser and Radiofrequency
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
- Spider Veins
- Vein Disease which could include: Leg swelling, itching, ulcers and pain
- Leg Swelling
- Leg Aches
- Leg Pain
- Leg Ulcers
- Heavy, Achy, Legs
- Stasis Dermatitis
- Endovenous Ablation, Venaseal, Clarivein, Varithena
- Board Certified American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Qualification Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Qualification Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine
- Professional Member American Osteopathic Association
- Fellow American College of Osteopathic Internists
- Diplomate American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Professional Member American College of Phlebology
- Professional Member Cardiovascular Credentialing International
- Professional Member American Board of Wound Management
- Tulsa Regional Medical Center Internal Medicine
Glenn Davin Haraway DO's Practice location
TULSA, OK 74136Get Direction
Tulsa, OK 74136Get Direction
Glenn Davin Haraway DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haraway
- Croup in Adults
Croup is a very common respiratory infection in children, but it can also occur in adults. It can occur at any point and is quite infectious since the virus is often being dispersed through the air, which causes the infection to spread to others. Although rare, croup can also be caused by bacterial...
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hepatitis A?
Hepatitis A is a liver disease caused by a virus of the same name. Hepatitis A is one of the different types of virus that affects the liver and results in inflammation. The disease may be mild to severe, affecting the functioning of the liver. In mild cases, no special treatment is required and the...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Sumer A. Phillips MD6801 Rogers Avenue Fort Smith Arkansas 72903
- Dr. Christopher S Hardin MD6801 Rogers Ave Fort Smith AR 72903
- Dr. Moussa Yazbeck M.D.7301 Rogers Ave Fort Smith AR 72903
- Dr. Juan Martin Hughes MD1301b S Waldron Rd Fort Smith AR 72903
- Dr. Margaret V. Cox MD4107 MASSARD RD FORT SMITH AR 72903
- Dr. John P Agent DO6801 Rogers Ave Fort Smith AR 72903