Dr. James Robert Bayrer M.D.
Pediatrician505 Parnassus Box 0110 San Francisco CA, 94143
Dr. James Bayrer is a pediatrician practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Bayrer is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bayrer diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bayrer can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 2008
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Dimerization of doublesex is mediated by a cryptic ubiquitin-associated domain fold: implications for sex-specific gene regulation.
- Doublesex and the regulation of sexual dimorphism in Drosophila melanogaster:
- Silencing LRH-1 in colon cancer cell lines impairs proliferation and alters gene expression programs.
- Intestinal Organoids: New Frontiers in the Study of Intestinal Disease and Physiology.
- Enterochromaffin Cells Are Gut Chemosensors that Couple to Sensory Neural Pathways.
- Gastrointestinal Problems (stomach & Intestines)
- UCSF Medical Center 2013
Dr. James Robert Bayrer M.D.'s Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94143Get Direction
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- Dr. Robert Watts MD3001 HIGH ST OAKLAND CA 94619
- Roberta Al Cunningham4839 Webster Street Oakland California 94609
- Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Thomas A. Nakagawa MD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Laura E. Saldivar M.D.3300 WEBSTER ST OAKLAND CA 94609
- Dr. Michael C. Samn MD395 Hickey Blvd Daly City CA 94015