Dr. Raminder Nirula MD
Trauma Surgeon | Trauma SurgeryFroedtert & Med College Clin - West 9200 West Wisconsin Milwaukee WI, 53226
Dr. Raminder Nirula is a trauma surgeon practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Nirula specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Education and Training
Univ Of Manitoba- Fac Of Med- Winnipeg- Man- Canada 1994
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Surgery Critical Care-Surgery
Dr. Raminder Nirula MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84132Get Direction
Dr. Raminder Nirula MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nirula
- Finding Breast Cancer's Hiding Place: A New Study
Scientists have often wondered why some patients respond so well to chemotherapy and why some don’t. Some cancers are easier to cure while others have a higher risk of relapse and continued issues. Each cancer is different and every cancer treatment is tailored to the cancer cells it’s...
- Alzheimer 's Disease: Understand the Diagnosis
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer’s disease is characterized by the gradual death of the brain cells, which affects the transmission of signals. This, in turn, impairs memory, judgement, and cognitive abilities of the patient, and they find it difficult to carry out the day-to-day activities...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- What is Gallstone Removal?
Gallstones just like other stones such as kidney stones, can be very commonly found. However, their symptoms are not very visible. Someone could be suffering from gallstones and be completely unaware. Gallstones are essentially hard, stone-like deposits present in the gallbladder, which is a...
- Tips on Living With Mumps
Mumps occurs mostly in children and is caused by a paramyxovirus. However, certain viruses like influenza, cytomegalovirus, and Coxsackie virus can also demonstrate swelling of the salivary glands similar to that of mumps. Mumps can be passed through infected saliva after a sneeze or a cough....
- Red Carpet Host Giuliana Rancic Opens Up About Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is a battle that isn't easy for any woman. For Giuliana Rancic, she knows this firsthand. The Live From the Red Carpet host is a breast cancer survivor who now dedicates herself to helping other women who are battling cancer too. She started an organization called Fab-U-Wish, which...
- Dr. Karen J Brasel MD9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Travis P Webb MD9200 West Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Amina I Merchant MD600 S Paulina St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Marshall A Beckman MD1400 Bellinger St Eau Claire WI 54703
- Dr. Jeremy Scott Juern M.D.701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Lewis Brian Somberg M.D.9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226