Dr. Maria Rascati is a speech language pathologist practicing in SAN ANTONIO, TX. Dr. Rascati specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Rascati evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Rascati helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Maria Rascati's Practice location
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78229Get Direction
Maria Rascati's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Mrs. Michelle Renee Renshaw3201 CHERRY RIDGE SAN ANTONIO TX 78230
- Casey Britten MA-CCC-SLP104 CHATTINGTON CT SAN ANTONIO TX 78213
- Claudia L Loya ward MA, CCC-SLP411 SW 24TH ST SAN ANTONIO TX 78207
- Jenelle Sheffield8300 FLOYD CURL DR SAN ANTONIO TX 78229
- Mr. Connie Walter Servin CCC-SLP7400 MERTON MINTER ST SAN ANTONIO TX 78229
- Lisa Maricela Guerra4207 GARDENDALE ST # 106 SAN ANTONIO TX 78229