Dr. Andrew D Markiewitz M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon3 Crest Road St Saint Albans VT, 05478
Dr. Andrew Markiewitz is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Saint Albans, VT. Dr. Markiewitz specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Markiewitz tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Thomas Jefferson University Jefferson Medical College MD
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1989
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
- Five-pin external fixation and early range of motion for distal radius fractures.
- Osteoid osteoma of the hamate.
- Complications of hand fractures and their prevention.
- Calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate crystal deposition disease as a cause of lumbar canal stenosis.
- Computed tomography scanning may be misleading in imaging of neuropathic joints.
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Tufts Medical Center (New England) Program
Dr. Andrew D Markiewitz M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Albans, VT 05478Get Direction
Cincinnati, OH 45242Get Direction
Dr. Andrew D Markiewitz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Markiewitz
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- Dr. Robert N Beattie M.D.3 Crest Rd Saint Albans VT 05478
- Dr. Michael J Barnum MD133 Fairfield St Saint Albans VT 05478
- Dr. Thomas R. Kiefhaber M.D.3 Crest Road St Saint Albans VT 05478
- Dr. Jacques M Archambault MD260 Crest Road Saint Albans VT 05478
- Dr. Paul R. Fassler M.D.3 Crest Road St Saint Albans VT 05478
- Dr. Jeremy P Hatch M.D.3 Crest Rd Saint Albans VT 05478