Dr. Thomas Francis Moyad MD
Orthopedist5565 Grossmont Center Drive Bldg 3, Suite 156 La Mesa CA, 91942
My mission as an orthopedic surgeon is to educate my patients to the best of my abilities so they can be thoroughly informed about all their treatment options. Initially, my approach is to search for ...
Education and Training
Wayne State University School of Medicine 2001
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- 2009
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Modified Galeazzi technique for recurrent patellar dislocation in children.
- Opening wedge high tibial osteotomy: a novel technique for harvesting autograft bone.
- Evaluation and management of the infected total hip and knee.
- Simultaneous femoral and tibial osteotomies during total knee arthroplasty for severe extra-articular deformity.
- Letter to the editor: Critically assessing the Haiti earthquake response and the barriers to quality orthopaedic care.
- Two-stage arthroplasty for the treatment of chronic osteomyelitis after routine arthroscopic knee surgery.
- Primary total hip arthroplasty and increasing modularity: does one size fit all?
- Massive baker cyst resulting in tibial nerve compression neuropathy secondary to polyethylene wear disease.
- Cartilage Injuries in the Adult Knee: Evaluation and Management.
- Brigham & Women's Hospital, Joint Reconstructive Surgery 2007
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Dr. Thomas Francis Moyad MD's Practice location
La Mesa, CA 91942Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Francis Moyad MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moyad
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Arthritis: Arthroplasty and Joint Replacement
What is arthroplasty?As the name suggests, arthroplasty is a procedure that is performed on the joints. These procedures are limited. Therefore, arthroplasty is usually the last option for the patient as well as the physician. The purpose of arthroplasty is to repair stiffened joints, relieve pain,...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials. When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- Dr. Michael Lucius Pomerantz MD5565 Grossmont Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942
- Dr. Peter B Hanson MD5565 Grossmont Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942
- Dr. Steven R Allsing MD5565 Grossmont Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942
- Dr. John Russell Lake M.D.5565 Grossmont Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942
- Dr. Ben Dubois MD5565 Grossmont Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942
- Dr. Frederick Close MD5565 Grossmont Ctr Dr La Mesa CA 91942