Dr. Heloise D Westbrook MD
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine815 First Avenue Se Aberdeen SD, 57401
Dr. Heloise Westbrook is an anesthesiologist practicing in Aberdeen, SD. Dr. Westbrook ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Westbrook also might help manage pain after an operation.
- Epidural & Other Injection Therapy
- Spinal Cord Stimulation ( SCS )
- Intrathecal (spinal) Pain Pumps
- MILD (Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression)
- Mary Hitchcock Mem Hosp, Pain Management; Univ Of Md Med Sys, Anesthesiology; Univ Of Al Hosp, Anesthesiology; The Medical Ctr Inc, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Mary Hitchcock Mem Hospital
Dr. Heloise D Westbrook MD's Practice location
Aberdeen, SD 57401Get Direction
MADISONVILLE, KY 42431Get Direction
Madisonville, KY 42431Get Direction
Hopkinsville, KY 42240Get Direction
Dr. Heloise D Westbrook MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Westbrook
- The Single Best Way to Avoid the Flu
The single and most effective way to protect against the flu is to take the flu vaccine every year.Why should you get vaccinated against the fluInfluenza is a serious condition, which results in a high number of hospitalizations and can sometimes even lead to death. Even though children below...
- Targeting Enzyme May Be an Approach to Alzheimer’s Therapy
Targeting particular enzymes to cure diseases or to relieve symptoms has never been an easy task. Indiscriminate targeting often results in unnecessary potentially toxic effects. For the same reasons, early attempts to target HDAC2 were not successful.Researchers knew that HDAC2 plays a vital role...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Dusty J Thorpe MD305 S State St Aberdeen SD 57401
- Dr. Shawna M. Schmidt MD305 S State St Aberdeen SD 57401
- Dr. John S. Vassar M.D.305 S STATE ST ABERDEEN SD 57401
- Dr. Michael Patrick Rudolph DO305 S State St Aberdeen SD 57401
- Dr. Tamara L. Dutter M.D.305 S State St Aberdeen SD 57401
- Mr. Keith A Ryan MD305 S STATE ST ABERDEEN SD 57401