Dr. Jung H Kim MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology310 Cedar St Lauder Hall Rm 108 New Haven CT, 06510
Dr. Jung Kim is a pathologist practicing in New Haven, CT. Dr. Kim is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Kim can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Kim may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Pusan Natl Univ, Coll of Med, Pusan, So Korea 1964
Pusan National University School of Medicine 1964
Pusan National University College of Medicine 1964
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Yale New Haven Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics; De Paul Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Bronx Municipal Hospital Center
Dr. Jung H Kim MD's Practice location
New Haven, CT 06510Get Direction
Dr. Jung H Kim MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kim
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Dr. Brett William Sramek DO21 Hartley Street New Haven CT 06520
- Dr. Stephanie Wain MD130 Division St Derby CT 06418
- Dr. Mary Lachman M.D.200 Watson Blvd Stratford CT 06615
- Dr. Neena Singh M.D.3 Sterling Dr Wallingford CT 06492
- Dr. Marguerite M Pinto MD267 Grant St Bridgeport CT 06610
- Dr. Jason Kang M.D.2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153