Dr. Brian Keith Rundall D.O.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon2860 Channing Way Suite 112 Idaho Falls ID, 83404
Dr. Brian Rundall is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Idaho Falls, ID. Dr. Rundall specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Rundall typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Med 2000
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Modulation of antiapoptotic cell signaling pathways in non-small cell lung cancer: the role of NF-kappaB.
- Proteasome inhibition sensitizes non-small-cell lung cancer to gemcitabine-induced apoptosis.
- Proteasome inhibition sensitizes non-small cell lung cancer to histone deacetylase inhibitor-induced apoptosis through the generation of reactive oxygen species.
- Inhibition of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/Akt and histone deacetylase activity induces apoptosis in non-small cell lung cancer in vitro and in vivo.
- Suberoylanilide hydroxamic acid induces Akt-mediated phosphorylation of p300, which promotes acetylation and transcriptional activation of RelA/p65.
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Brian Keith Rundall D.O.'s Practice location
Idaho Falls, ID 83404Get Direction
DES MOINES, IA 50309Get Direction
Dr. Brian Keith Rundall D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rundall
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...