Dr. Tatyana Sycheva MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology2238 Geary Blvd Kaiser Permanente San Francisco CA, 94115
Dr. Tatyana Sycheva is a hematologist oncologist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Sycheva specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Minsk Medical Institute MD
Dr. Tatyana Sycheva MD's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94115Get Direction
Tuscaloosa, AL 35406Get Direction
- Treatment Options of Multiple Myeloma
A team led by a consultant haematology specialist takes care of you if you are a multiple myeloma patient. The team discusses your situation and suggests the best treatment for you, but you will finally decide.It may be paramount to compile a list of questions which you will ask the specialist...
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- Life Lessons After Multiple Misdiagnoses of Lymphoma
28-year-old Jessica DeCristofaro had been coughing persistently and she was told by her doctor that it was a result of allergies. She even took medication for her supposed allergies over the course of two years. When the medication failed to improve her persistent cough, another doctor diagnosed her...
- Dreams Do Come True: 9-year-old Baseball Fanatic Signed Onto Team
Like most young baseball fans, John “Parker” Staples' room is covered in memorabilia from his favorite team, the Washington Nationals, but unlike most kids, Parker's room is at the University of Virginia Children's Hospital.John “Parker” Staples, is nine-year old who was diagnosed with...
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Beats Lymphoma Twice
Beating any type of cancer is a major feat in itself, but billionaire and Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has defeated lymphoma not once, but twice.Paul's storyNeedless to say, being the co-founder of Microsoft is a pretty big deal. As an American digital pioneer, Paul has been on top of the world....
- How to Deal with Lymphoma Treatment Fatigue
Treatment fatigue is a very common problem among lymphoma patients. Whether the patient is doing pharmaceutical treatments, chemotherapy, or other treatments, they will likely lead to fatigue and a feeling of being burnt out.This article will go over what treatment fatigue is, symptoms that are...
- Dr. Ostap G Melnyk MD13847 E 14th St San Leandro CA 94578
- Dr. Uma Suryadevara MD2001 DWIGHT WAY BERKELEY CA 94704
- Dr. Joseph Andrew Mollick M.D.1900 SULLIVAN AVEUNE DALY CITY CA 94015
- Dr. Alain Algazi M.D.505 Parnassus Ave # M1286 San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Robert William Weber MD1800 SULLIVAN AVE DALY CITY CA 94015
- Dr. Bradley Cameron Ekstrand M.D., PH.D.218 De Anza Blvd San Mateo CA 94402