Dr. Tatyana Sycheva MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1400 Afflink Pl Suite 100 Tuscaloosa AL, 35406
Dr. Tatyana Sycheva is a hematologist oncologist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Sycheva specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Minsk Medical Institute MD
Dr. Tatyana Sycheva MD's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94115Get Direction
Tuscaloosa, AL 35406Get Direction
- Nurse Donates Breast Milk for Lymphoma Patient's Baby
Ashley Chestnut, a mother of two children from La Vista, Nebraska, was breastfeeding her 5-month-year-old son Easton when she began to experience a sharp and sudden pain in her shoulder and chest. “All of a sudden a sharp pain in my shoulder and chest, it was like hitting a freight train. It was...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- How This Survivor Star Beat Hodgkin Lymphoma—Twice
Ethan Zohn is a survivor in many ways. In 2002, he outlasted 15 fiercely strong competitors on the popular TV show, Survivor: Africa. His strength, wit, athleticism, and perseverance won him a million-dollar prize after he defeated these opponents. However, his victory was short-lived. Little did he...
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- Survey Shows Lack of Blood Cancer Knowledge Among Americans
If anyone is asked to describe what cancer is, chances are they’ll be able to provide at least a rough definition of the disease. Generally speaking, cancer is the name for the rapid and uncontrollable development of cells in a certain part of the body. In addition to holding a general awareness...
- The Promising Future of Gene Therapy and Lymphoma
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma affects over 700,000 people in America alone. Though current treatments are moderately effective, especially for aggressive forms of the disease, more can be done to help people impacted by NHL. Researchers are doing just that by working to develop new, innovative treatment for...
- Dr. Pamela Hughes MD1410 Mcfarland Blvd N Tuscaloosa AL 35406
- Dr. Dmitriy Zak M.D.1410 McFarland Blvd. North Tuscaloosa Alabama 35406
- Dr. Alejandro Garcia-hernandez M.D.1410 MCFARLAND BLVD N TUSCALOOSA AL 35406
- Dr. Syed Fuad Hassany MD1410 Mcfarland Blvd N Tuscaloosa AL 35406
- Dr. Joanne Florence Rossman MD1410 Mcfarland Blvd N Tuscaloosa AL 35406