Phone: Fax: Privileges:
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Dr. Stephanie Stein Gardner MD's Expert Contributions
- Birthmark, Cosmetic Skin Care, Laser Procedures And More
- FellowAAD Membership:
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Dermatology; Atlanta Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Stephanie Stein Gardner MD's Practice location
Duluth, GA 30097Get Direction
DULUTH, GA 30096Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Stephanie Stein Gardner MD | Doctor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Stephanie Stein Gardner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gardner
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Tips on Living With Mumps
Mumps occurs mostly in children and is caused by a paramyxovirus. However, certain viruses like influenza, cytomegalovirus, and Coxsackie virus can also demonstrate swelling of the salivary glands similar to that of mumps. Mumps can be passed through infected saliva after a sneeze or a cough....
- Know the Symptoms of Colon Cancer
In order to recognize if you have colon cancer, it is vital to know the signs and symptoms of colon cancer. However, most of the symptoms caused by a carcinoma of the colon can also be seen with other diseases that isn’t a cancer, such as hemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome, and infections of...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Lynette Stewart M.D.3660 Flat Shoals Road Decatur GA 30034
- Dr. Marc Ean Yune MD1825 Old Alabama Road Roswell GA 30076
- Dr. Mark M Beaty M.D.2365 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta GA 30009
- Dr. David Henry Cornell MD993 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. John R. Miklos MD3400 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta GA 30005
- Dr. Qammar N Rashid M.D.315 Boulevard NE Atlanta GA 30312