Dr. Stephanie Stein Gardner MD
Doctor9900 Medlock Bridge Rd Duluth GA, 30097
Phone: Fax: Privileges:
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Dr. Stephanie Stein Gardner MD's Expert Contributions
- Birthmark, Cosmetic Skin Care, Laser Procedures And More
- Fellow AAD Membership:
Dr. Stephanie Stein Gardner MD's Practice location
Duluth, GA 30097Get Direction
DULUTH, GA 30096Get Direction
Dr. Stephanie Stein Gardner MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gardner
- Connecting the Dots Between Alzheimer's and Hypertension
It can be heartbreaking to watch a loved one suffer from dementia. Whether that person is a parent, grandparent, aunt or uncle, or friend, caregivers may feel that the person they once knew is slipping away. What makes the disease even more frustrating is that there isn’t much information on what...
- Woman with Breast Cancer Gets Wedding Wish Hours Before Passing Away
A woman's wedding day is supposed to be the most magical day of her life, and this was certainly still the case for Heather Mosher. Unfortunately, the very next day the breast cancer she had been battling would take her.Heather and DavidIn May of 2015, Heather and David met in a swing dance class....
- Prostate Cancer: What Are Sex Hormone Depressors?
Prostate cancer is a serious condition that is increasingly affecting many men around the world. It happens when cells in the prostate gland grow abnormally and without control. It is also a condition that does not show any symptoms, especially in its early stages. As the condition gradually...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. D. Scott Karempelis M.D.5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. David Olansky MD11755 Pointe Pl Roswell GA 30076
- Dr. Allan Peljovich M.D.980 Johnson Ferry Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. David Henry Cornell MD993 JOHNSON FERRY RD NE STE C225 ATLANTA GA 30342
- Dr. Marc Ean Yune MD1825 Old Alabama Road Roswell GA 30076
- Dr. Mark M Beaty M.D.2365 OLD MILTON PKWY STE 300 ALPHARETTA GA 30009