Dr. Julia Choi is a pathologist practicing in Durham, NC. Dr. Choi is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Choi can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Choi may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Dr. Julia Choi M.D.'s Practice location
Durham, NC 27710Get Direction
Boston, MA 02118Get Direction
AUSTIN, TX 78731Get Direction
Dr. Julia Choi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Dr. Timothy F. Kolda MD3445 Executive Center Drive Austin Texas 78731
- Dr. Jacqueline Joan Haas MD3445 Executive Center Dr Austin TX 78731
- Dr. Mark Alan Silberman MD3445 Executive Center Dr Austin TX 78731
- Dr. Thomas S Neuhauser M.D.3445 EXECUTIVE CENTER DR STE 250 AUSTIN TX 78731
- Dr. Susan C Baer MD3445 Executive Center Dr Austin TX 78731
- Dr. Jeffrey Raymond Herbert MD3445 Executive Center Dr Austin TX 78731