Dr. Brian Shear is a pediatrician practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Shear is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Shear diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Shear can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of California 2000
- Children's Hospital Of L A
Dr. Brian Shear MD's Practice location
Aurora, CO 80045Get Direction
WHEAT RIDGE, CO 80033Get Direction
Dr. Brian Shear MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shear
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- Dr. Susan M. Fudge-erickson M.D.3655 Lutheran Pkwy Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Dr. Ronald Carroll Meyer M.D.3655 Lutheran Pkwy Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen Bontrager M.D.8300 W 38th Ave Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Dr. Lance J Lazatin M.D.6055 W 46TH AVE WHEAT RIDGE CO 80033
- Dr. Katya Bograd MD4803 Ward Rd Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Dr. Steven K Gordon MD4803 Ward Rd Wheat Ridge CO 80033