Dr. Shawn Bartley is a Chiropractor practicing in Windsor, CO. Dr. Bartley specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Bartley seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Shawn Russell Bartley D.C.'s Practice location
Windsor, CO 80550Get Direction
Fort Collins, CO 80526Get Direction
Dr. Shawn Russell Bartley D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Dr. Brandon Edward Buttry D.C.838 W Drake Rd Fort Collins CO 80526
- Dr. Catherine Hollstrom D.C4021 South College Avenue Fort Collins Colorado 80525
- Mr. Kerry L Randa Other1717 Madison Ave Loveland CO 80538
- Dr. Brent Garland Hextell D.C.1230 West Ash Street Windsor CO 80550
- Dr. Gregory David Bond D.C.257 Johnstown Center Dr Unit 110 Johnstown CO 80534
- Dr. Steven Vincent Cook D.C.1318 S College Ave Fort Collins CO 80524