Dr. Michael D Cosgrove DDS, PC
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics1005 5th Ave Fort Worth TX, 76104
Dr. Michael Cosgrove is a prosthodontist practicing in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Cosgrove specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Michael D Cosgrove DDS, PC's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
Dr. Michael D Cosgrove DDS, PC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cosgrove
- For Fibromyalgia Patients, Laughter and Yoga May Help
Laughter and AnatomyCommonly, we all know that laughter is a response to humor and not humor itself. When you hear a joke or watch funny videos, your brain signals your body to respond physiologically through laughter. As this happens, laughter comes out as two parts known as gestures and sound....
- Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation (also called AFib) is a heart arrhythmia infection. It causes sporadic electrical signals within the atria, affecting heart rate. This is referred to as rapid ventricular rate (RVR). Atrial fibrillation derives from unusual electrical impulses within the heart.Factors to consider...
- Does Sleep Apnea Cause Panic Disorder?
Signs of a panic attack can be hot flashes or sweating, dizziness, headache, an unexplainable feeling of danger, nausea, difficulty breathing, and elevated heart rate. ...
- Teens Raise Money for Breast Cancer Awareness
Jordan Phillips, a 13-year-old from Ohio, is making headlines as she raises money for breast cancer awareness. Jordan’s mom, Nicole Phillips, was diagnosed with breast cancer two years ago and that is when Jordan started ‘Cozys for a Cure.’ She is a young entrepreneur and philanthropist.Jordan...
- Risks of Immunotherapy
If you are undergoing immunotherapy, there are things that will be unseen, missed, or ignored that could lead to undesirable reactions or results. These reactions will range from allergic reactions to the therapy being continually rejected by your body.However, doctors have after years of research...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Jennifer Suemee Kim D.D.S.6207 Colleyville Boulevard Colleyville TX 76034
- Dr. Andy Chi Chang DDS1501 Handley Dr Fort Worth TX 76112
- Dr. Alan Paradis D.D.S., F.A.C.P5301 COLLEYVILLE BLVD STE 110 COLLEYVILLE TX 76034
- Dr. John T Goodman DDS1022 W Mitchell St Arlington TX 76013
- Dr. Yaser Al-yakoubi6302 Meadowbrook Dr Fort Worth TX 76112
- Dr. Priya Vinothini Srinivasan3913, WHEELER'S STREET FORT WORTH TX 76111