Dr. David A Bernstein M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery201 Cedar St Se Suite 6600 Albuquerque NM, 87106
Dr. David Bernstein is a hand surgeon practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Bernstein specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine 1984
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cyst
- Michael Reese Hospital and Med Center 1985
Dr. David A Bernstein M.D.'s Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87106Get Direction
Dr. David A Bernstein M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bernstein
- Innovative New Technique Improves Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Despite only using a conventional optical microscope, researchers have found a way to see farther and more detailed into what they are studying. This is by using expansion microscopy, expanding the size of what they are observing, instead of intensifying the microscope at a high cost. This technique...
- Anemia: Learning More About The Unfortunates
Anemia is a medical condition in which the count of red blood cells in the blood is lower than the normal number. This can occur due to many reasons such as deficiency of some vitamin, iron or it can also be hereditary. It is one of the most common disorders of blood and there are reports suggesting...
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Tahseen A Cheema MD2nd Ambulatory Care Ctr Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Charles R Pribyl M.D.201 Cedar St Se Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Moheb Moneim MD2nd Ambulatory Care Ctr Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Miguel Lorenzo Gallegos M.D.8004 Constitution Pl Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Neil T Chen MD3830 Masthead Street Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Letitia Bianca Lansing MD1 University Of New Mexico Albuquerque NM 87131