Dr. Clyde E Smith M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology27 Medical Center Dr Jackson TN, 38301
Dr. Clyde Smith is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Jackson, TN. Dr. Smith specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1974
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Regional Med Ctr At Memphis, Internal Medicine; Regional Med Ctr At Memphis, Hematology-Internal Medicine
Dr. Clyde E Smith M.D.'s Practice location
Jackson, TN 38301Get Direction
Dr. Clyde E Smith M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- Life Lessons After Multiple Misdiagnoses of Lymphoma
28-year-old Jessica DeCristofaro had been coughing persistently and she was told by her doctor that it was a result of allergies. She even took medication for her supposed allergies over the course of two years. When the medication failed to improve her persistent cough, another doctor diagnosed her...
- Treatment Options of Multiple Myeloma
A team led by a consultant haematology specialist takes care of you if you are a multiple myeloma patient. The team discusses your situation and suggests the best treatment for you, but you will finally decide.It may be paramount to compile a list of questions which you will ask the specialist...
- This New Zealand Native Beat Cancer Eight Times
Being diagnosed with cancer can be a world-shaking experience. Going through the necessary chemotherapy and radiation treatment to beat cancer can be a difficult struggle, but coming out cancer-free feels incredibly liberating.Maybe it’s that feeling of having beaten cancer that can make suffering...
- Roles of the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
The National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS) is a nonprofit, cancer advocacy organization that is located just outside of Washington D.C. To date, it is the oldest survivor-led cancer advocacy organization in the United States.The NCCS represents millions of Americans who share a common...
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- 7-year-old with Lymphoma Joins and Inspires Lacrosse Team
Sports have a way of bringing together families, strangers, and communities. All over the world people celebrate games and competitions and use them to lift people’s spirits and strengthen bonds. Sporting events are also frequently used to raise awareness about important causes, whether locally or...
- Dr. Archie W Wright DO322 Hospital Blvd Jackson TN 38305
- Shuang Fu M.D.720 W FOREST AVENUE JACKSON TN 38301
- Dr. Velmalia Danette Matthews-smith MD345 Baptist Blvd Columbus MS 39705
- Dr. Omar Ahmad M.D.367 Hospital Blvd. Jackson TN 38305
- Dr. Brian N Walker DO322 Hospital Blvd Jackson TN 38305
- Dr. Anita Gul MD616 W Forest Ave Jackson TN 38301