Dr. Nikki Hill M.D.
Dermatologist2256 Northlake Pkwy #300A Tucker GA, 30084
Dr. Nikki D. Hill is a Board Certified Dermatologist serving the Tucker area for more than 2 years. Dr. Hill is experienced in Hair Treatments, Skin Treatments and Cosmetic Dermatology. She is a professional ...
Education and Training
Boston University School of Medicine Medical Degree 2010
Clark Atlanta University B.S. 2005
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Chief Resident Dermatologist 2014 University of Texas, Houston-MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Hair Treatments
- Scalp Micro Pigmentation
- Oral Birth Controls
- Compounded Creams And Solutions
- Cortisone Injections
- Cortisone Solutions And Creams
- Hormonal Work Up
- Auto Immune Condition Work Up
- Anti-inflammatory Oral Medications
- Nail Fungus Treatment (onychomycosis)
- Nail Fungus Remedies
- Nail Bacteria Treatment (onychomycosis)
- Yeast Paronychia
- Bacterial Paronychia
- Acne Scars
- Whitehead And Blackhead Removal
- Color And Skin Tone Correction
- Dark Spot Fading Regimens
- Chemical Peels
- Men Bodybuilding Skin Care
- Men Skin Care Regimens
- Facial Fillers
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Juvederm Voluma Xc
- Juvederm Ultra Plus
- Mole Removal Sun Spots
- Mole And Skin Tags
- Skin Tag And Mole Removal
- Cyst Removal
- Earlobe Repair
- Eczema Treatment
- Acne Treatment
- Teen/adult Treatment
- Organic And Natural Acne Treatment
- Sunspot Skin Treatment
- Brown Spot Removal
- Skin Rash Treatment
- Keloid Treatment
- Keloid Scar Treatment
- Skin Cancer Screening And Treatment
- Hair Transplant
- Scalp Micropigmentation
- Professional Member American Society For Dermatologic Surgery
- Professional Member American Academy of Dermatology
Dr. Nikki Hill M.D.'s Practice location
ATLANTA, GA 30345Get Direction
Dr. Nikki Hill M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hill
- L. g.
pediatric dermatology concerns.
The overall experience was great!.
- K. a.
- Rosalind .
- P. .
- Rupesh k.
Glad I visited Dr.Nikki.
- E. o.
- Benjamin b.
- Chandrea m.
- S. .
- Tommy b.
Great personal experience! Great staff and consultation.
- C. c.
Appointment for Skin (Face).
Hair loss apointment.
- Charlene m.
My experience was very Helpful & Informative..
- N. k.
I had a good and very instructive experience.
- Carolyn y.
GREAT!!! GREAT WITH YOUNG KIDS!!!.
- C. r.
- Jamie a.
- A. m.
Very Informational and helpful.
- V. l.
- Lashaundra s.
- Christopher y.
First time visit with Dr. Hill at this location.
- Tasneem w.
She's Amazing!! .
- A. b.
Comforting and positive.
- D. h.
This has been by far the best practice I have ever visited in my entire life. Dr. Hill is an excellent physician and her professionalism, fund of knowledge, bedside manner and expertise is absolutely outstanding..
- Clifford f.
very professional and knowledgeable.
- S. .
- Rosalind j.
Positive and reliable.
- Leola o.
Follow up visit.
- T. .
I had a very good experience with Dr. hill..
- Renee g.
I had a great experience!.
Professional and Friendly.
- Patricia s.
Mole Removal Process.
- Jiovanni m.
- Miriam a.
the best doctor .
- Shakima k.
Complete Skin Review.
My hair loss consultation with Dr. Hill was very impressive and promising. .
- T. w.
Amazing Results and Great Service!!!!.+ Show More
- Can My Diet Influence Eczema Flare-Ups?
There are a number of triggers that can cause eczema flare-ups. Most patients will identify these on their own and possibly take steps to avoid them. However, whether diet can cause eczema flare-ups is still a bone of contention.For a long time, it had been held as an unprofessional myth or...
- What to Expect at Your First Visit to a Dermatologist
Dermatologists are experts when it comes to helping people of all ages, including newborns, maintain a healthy skin, hair, and nails. If it is your first time to visit a dermatologist, knowing what to expect can help you prepare better. It is important to have regular dermatological visits to...
- Blackheads: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What Causes Blackheads?Blackheads form when the sebaceous glands of skin produce excessive oil. This oil and dead skin cells clog the hair follicles in your skin, producing a bump called a comedone. If the skin over the bump stays closed, it forms a whitehead. When the skin over the bump ruptures,...
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis: A Serious Form of Celiac Disease
Severe intestinal damage, painful digestion and bloating are a few of the symptoms known to accompany standard celiac disease. The autoimmune condition is hereditary, but eating foods or applying cosmetics that contain gluten can trigger the disease. Although there isn’t a cure, avoiding gluten...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a chronic skin condition that results in the formation of thick, reddish patches on the skin, often with a scaly appearance. This is a condition resulting from changes in the normal life cycle of skin cells. Under normal conditions, new skin cells grow and replace the old ones on the...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Dr. Joseph Payne MD5555 PEACHTREE DUNWOODY RD ATLANTA GA 30342-1710
- Dr. Keith D. Wright MD2383 Pate Street Snellville Georgia 30078
- Dr. Edmond I. Griffin M.D.5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta Georgia 30342
- Dr. Kendra A. Cole M.D.3655 Howell Ferry Rd Duluth GA 30096
- Dr. Tiffani Hamilton MD11800 Atlantis Pl Alpharetta GA 30022
- Marian Claire Finan6095 Barfield Road Atlanta Georgia 30328