Dr. Murray Dean Smith MD
Dermatologist800 E Broward Blvd Suite 507 Fort Lauderdale FL, 33301
Dr. Murray Smith is a dermatologist practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Smith specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Smith diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1973
University of Minnesota Medical School 1978
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Infant mortality and child nutrition in Bangladesh.
- Predictive biomarkers for personalised anti-cancer drug use: discovery to clinical implementation.
- Modelling the participation decision and duration of sporting activity in Scotland.
- Adherence to inhaled corticosteroids by asthmatic patients: measurement and modelling.
- Assessment of the feasibility and clinical value of further research to evaluate the management options for children with Down syndrome and otitis media with effusion: a feasibility study.
- The Helicobacter Eradication Aspirin Trial (HEAT): A Large Simple Randomised Controlled Trial Using Novel Methodology in Primary Care.
- Biosimilar uptake by British local formularies: a cross sectional study.
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Skin Tag
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Dermatology; Hennepin Co Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Minnesota Medical School Program
Dr. Murray Dean Smith MD's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301Get Direction
NASHUA, NH 03063Get Direction
Dr. Murray Dean Smith MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- What are Epidermoid Cysts?
Epidermoid cysts are small, harmless bumps seen under the skin in different parts of the body. Sebaceous cysts are small bag like cysts filled with oily secretions affecting the oil glands. These cysts are less common and affect the sebaceous glands in the body. The sac-like structures often develop...
- What are the Stages of Melanoma?
Melanoma is a type of skin cancer which affects the melanocytes of the skin, which give skin its color. It is a malignant tumor and may develop from an existing mole or as a new mole. It being malignant means that it is a dangerous condition and can lead to death. The common sites they affect are...
- What is the Vulva?
The vulva is the female genital area and as such, it is prone to infections like any other part of the human body. You may be surprised to know that most women suffer from one disorder or the other in this part of the body, but only half or so get treated effectively. While some of these infections...
- What Is Keratosis Pilaris and How Can We Treat It?
What is keratosis pilaris?Keratosis pilaris is a harmless skin condition that is often seen in children in adolescents. It is characterized by dry and tiny bumps on the skin, similar to a sandpaper texture. The small bumps usually appear on the face, arms, thighs, or buttocks. However, they are...
- How to Control Adult Acne
Acne is not only common among teens, it is also found in adults. Acne treatments prescribed for teens may not work the same for adults. This is a very common and frustrating problem for adults and is more likely to be seen in women than in men. Studies show that 35% of women and 15% of men between...
- Does Ingrown Hair Always Require Medical Treatment?
Hair deviating from its normal growth pattern; hairs that curl inwards or grows sideways deeper into the skin present embarrassing acne-like bumps that become an eyesore. Ingrown hairs also bring pain and infection in their wake.Medical treatments cover the entire spectrum from symptom alleviating...
- Dr. Anna Falabella MD3000 Sw 148th Ave Hollywood FL 33027
- Dr. Eduardo Weiss MD3850 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood FL 33021
- Dr. Richard Krathen MD.18141 Daybreak Drive Boca Raton FL 33496
- Dr. Shino Bay Aguilera DO350 E LAS OLAS BLVD STE 110 FT LAUDERDALE FL 33301
- Dr. Tami DeAraujo M.D.4800 N. Federal Hwy Boca Raton Florida 33431
- Dr. Daniel Wolf MD2925 Aventura Blvd. Aventura Florida 33180