Ellen Monaghan received her B.S. in Physical Therapy from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1995. Prior to this she received a B.S. in liberal arts with an emphasis in arts management and ...
Ellen Monaghan P.T.'s Practice location
Battle Ground, WA 98604Get Direction
VANCOUVER, WA 98664Get Direction
Ellen Monaghan P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- Adam Cowling P.T.700 Ne 87th Ave Vancouver WA 98664
- Scott Beadnell P.T.58147 Columbia River Hwy Saint Helens OR 97051
- Evan Hassel DPT601 SE 117TH AVE VANCOUVER WA 98683
- Steve Whitaker PT501 SE 172ND AVE VANCOUVER WA 98684
- Stephanie Magno PT13765 NW Cornell Road Portland OR 97229
- Cynthia Hein PT700 Ne 87th Ave Vancouver WA 98664