Brian Sweeney is a physical therapist practicing in Oxford, NC. Brian Sweeney specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Brian Sweeney can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Brian Sweeney will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Brian G Sweeney PT's Practice location
Oxford, NC 27565Get Direction
Brian G Sweeney PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- Betsy Copeland Towery PT319 Chapanoke Rd Raleigh NC 27603
- Crysta Yvette Hilliard PT PHYSICAL THERAPIS1600 East C Street Butner NC 27509
- Janaye Bryant D.P.T.500 Prospect Ave Ridgefield NJ 07657
- Charles Zachary Sheets Other110 Main St Oxford NC 27565
- Julie N Hall PT200 W Arbor Dr San Diego CA 92103
- Mrs. Rebekah A Martin P.T.936 West Andrews Avenue Henderson NC 27536