Dr. William Fagman is an ophthalmologist practicing in Skokie, IL. Dr. Fagman specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Fagman can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Fagman can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1973
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1973
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Macular Degeneration
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Fellow American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Ophthalmology; Northwestern Mem Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Michael Reese Hospital 1974
- Abbott-Northwestern Hospital Program
Dr. William Samuel Fagman MD's Practice location
Skokie, IL 60076Get Direction
Dr. William Samuel Fagman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fagman
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What is Blepharitis?
What is Blepharitis?Blepharitis is the inflammation of the eyelids, usually affecting both of the eyelids where eyelashes grow.The inflammation of the eyelids is often a chronic medical condition, which is very hard to treat. Blepharitis is a condition that does not affect vision. It is also not...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- In Plain Sight: Vision Changes Linked to Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s disease is a chronic, progressive movement disorder that affects the nervous system. It is characterized by gradual death and breakdown of nerve cells in the brain resulting in the decreased production of a chemical messenger called dopamine. Reduced dopamine levels cause abnormal...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Dr. Dimitri G. Perros M.D.800 Austin Evanston Illinois 60202
- Dr. Mark I. Golden M.D.875 North Michigan Avenue Chicago Illinois 60611
- Dr. James Reidy MD60 East Delaware Place Chicago IL 60611
- Manvi Prakash Maker2050 Pfingsten Road Glenview Illinois 60026
- Dr. Deepa G. Reddy M.D.1900 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Veeral S. Sheth M.D.1855 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612