Dr. Daniel L Gaffney MD
Aerospace Medicine Specialist | Aerospace Medicine690 Barnes Blvd Mcchord Afb WA, 98438
Dr. Daniel Gaffney is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Mcchord Afb, WA. Dr. Gaffney provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Gaffney discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Dr. Daniel L Gaffney MD's Practice location
Mcchord Afb, WA 98438Get Direction
OMAHA, NE 68114Get Direction
Dr. Daniel L Gaffney MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gaffney
- This Woman's Battle Against Cancer Raises Awareness
Fighting against cancer is a gigantic battle for anyone who faces it, and it can be hard to even think about anything else during. However, some women are such powerful warriors that they not only fight the fight themselves, but also strive to raise awareness.Teri's storyMany women in Teri...
- All About Colectomy Prep and Recovery
For sufferers of Crohn’s disease or colitis, relief from pain and symptoms often comes from a variety of actions: a strict diet, steroids, anti-inflammatory drugs, and even natural remedies.Over time, as the disease riddles the colon beyond the help of these methods, surgery may be the next best...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Migraines and Nausea: What You Need to Know
A lot of people are troubled by migraine headaches. It can be so intense that a person’s daily living can be affected. It’s not just the pain that makes migraines difficult to deal with. Migraines are also associated with nausea, which makes it more difficult and debilitating for some...
- What to Expect During the Second Trimester of Pregnancy
When a woman gets pregnant, there are numerous physical changes that occur in her body. These changes are essential to support fetal development and prepare the body for labor.Most women consider the second trimester as the easiest months during pregnancy. This is their favorite time of their...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Dr. James Glazebrook Billingsley MD1901 S Union Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. John R Andrus M.D., MPH690 Barnes Blvd Mcchord Afb WA 98438
- Dr. Harry Quigg Davis M.D.Madiagn Army Medical Center Tacoma WA 98431
- Dr. John Joseph O'brien MD9040 JACKSON AVE TACOMA WA 98431
- Dr. Lena Friend M.D.9040 FITZSIMMONS DR JOINT BASE LEWIS MCCHORD WA 98431
- Dr. Paul J Amoroso MD, MPHCredententials Office Madigan Army Medical Ctr Tacoma WA 98431