Dr. Jong Park is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Framingham, MA. Dr. Park specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Seoul Natl Univ- Coll Of Med- Chongno-Ku- Seoul- So Korea 1962
Seoul National University, College of Medicine,Seoul, Korea, South
Seoul National University College of Medicine 1962
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Arm Lift
- Body Contouring After Weight Loss
- Skin Cancer
- Leg Ulcer
- Sebaceous Cyst
- MemberAmerican Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Kings County Hosp Ctr, Plastic Surgery; Kings County Hosp Ctr, General Surgery; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Kings County Hospital Center
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
Dr. Jong Kon Park's Practice location
Framingham, MA 01702Get Direction
Dr. Jong Kon Park's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Park
- What is a Neck Lift?
The neck often ages at a more rapid rate, compared to the face. Moreover, the neck is a very delicate area, and if you put on any extra pounds, fat tends to store there. Although you may have put in the effort to lose any extra weight you may have gained, the neck is the last part of the body that...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- Breast Augmentation: What Are Silicone Implants?
Silicone breast implantsSilicone gel-filled implants have an outer shell made of silicone. The gel has a natural feel just like a natural breast. The silicone gel has a shell that prevents the breast implant from collapsing.If you go for silicone implants, you will need to pay regular visits to your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Blepharoplasty
What is blepharoplasty?Sometimes known as eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty is a delicate surgical procedure performed on the eyelids. Its purpose is to improve the general appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. It can, therefore, be categorised as a plastic or cosmetic surgical operation. All...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- Kenneth A. Marshall125 Coolidge Avenue Watertown Massachusetts 02472
- Dr. Theo Gerstle MD1760 Nicholasville Road Lexington Kentucky 40503
- Dr. Stuart H. Bentkover MD FACS MD123 Summer St Worcester Massachusetts 01608
- Dr. Curtis L. Cetrulo Jr. MD1450 San Pablo Street Los Angeles CA 90033
- Leonard Miller M.D.1 Brookline Pl Brookline Massachusetts 02445
- Dr. William Numa M.D.38 Newbury Street Boston Massachusetts 02118