Dr. Ricardo Chico Custodio MD, MPH
Pediatrician86-260 Farrington Hwy Waianae HI, 96792
Dr. Ricardo Custodio is a pediatrician practicing in Waianae, HI. Dr. Custodio is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Custodio diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Custodio can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Hi John A Burns Sch of Med, Honolulu Hi 1986
- Univ Hi-J A Burns Sch Med, Pediatrics
Dr. Ricardo Chico Custodio MD, MPH's Practice location
Waianae, HI 96792Get Direction
Dr. Ricardo Chico Custodio MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Custodio
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Dr. Leila M. Agullana MD41-1347 Kalanianaole Hwy Waimanalo Hawaii 96795
- Raymond C. Salazar94-428 Mokuola Street Waipahu Hawaii 96797
- Dr. Calle Tellez Gonzales-Bagdon M.D. Kaneohe Hawaii 96744
- Dr. Lillian Hitomi Fujimoto M.D.95-1249 Meheula Pkwy Mililani HI 96789
- Dr. Theresa Young Wee MD94-1388 Moaniani Street Waipahu HI 96797
- Dr. Danilo Sanchez Perlas MD302 California Ave Wahiawa HI 96786