Dr. Randy Jaeger is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Bethlehem, PA. Dr. Jaeger specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Jaeger tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 1988
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Chronic Pain
- Torn Meniscus
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Tennis Elbow
- Tuckahoe Orthopaedic Assoc, Sports Medicine-Orthopedic Surgery; Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Randy Jaeger M.D.'s Practice location
Bethlehem, PA 18017Get Direction
Dr. Randy Jaeger M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jaeger
- Physical Activity Benefits Knees
Results from a new study contradict earlier reports that exercise may not be beneficial for the knees. According to the new study, there is no doubt that exercise improves knee cartilage and the overall knee health. The researchers do agree that exercise is linked with increased chances of bony...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Everything You Need to Know About Knee Replacement Surgery
What is knee replacement surgery?Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to repair damaged knees. Replacement for your knee parts can help relieve pain and also make the knee joint active. For total knee replacement surgery, the doctor will remove the damaged cartilage and bone, and...
- Dr. Julia R. Pring MDUnm Hospital Orthopaedic Surgery Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Barry I Berger MD1250 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103
- Dr. James Kirk Hoffman M.D.2775 Schoenersville Rd Bethlehem PA 18017
- Dr. James C. Weis MD250 Cetronia Road Allentown PA 18104
- Dr. James Larson Bumgardner MD711 Lawn Ave Sellersville PA 18960
- Dr. Steven Edward Casey MD711 Lawn Ave Sellersville PA 18960