Dr. Jennifer Margaret Katzenstein PH.D.
Psychologist8888 Keystone Crossing Suite 1300 Indianapolis IN, 46240
At Pediatric Neurobehavioral Group we focus on children aged 2-22 years old. We only employ fully board certified specialists who are experts in their field. Our primary areas of focus are AD/HD, executive ...
Education and Training
Indiana University-Purdue University / Indianapolis Clinical Rehabilitation Psychology 2008
Lafayette College Neuroscience 2003
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Distinguished Early Career Psychologist 2013 Indiana Psychological Association
- Neuropsychological Assessments
- Psychological Assessment
- Psychoeducational Testing (school Assessments)
- Independant Medical Evaluations (ime's)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (cbt)
- Academic Coaching
- Member American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology 2012
- Member Indiana Psychological Association 2012
- Member American Psychological Association, Division 40 2005
- Member National Academy of Neuropsychology 2013
- Member International Neuropsychological Society 2002
- Member Sports Neuropsychology Society 2013
- Texas Children's Hospital/Baylor College of Medicine Pediatric Neuropsychology 2010
Experience & Accolades
- Partner/Clinical Neuropsychologist2013Pediatric Neurobehavioral Group
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology2010Indiana University School of Medicine
- Pediatric Neuropsychologist2010Indiana University Health
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Psychology2010Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis
Dr. Jennifer Margaret Katzenstein PH.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46240Get Direction
ST PETERSBURG, FL 33701Get Direction
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- What Is Extrinsic Motivation?
IntroductionExtrinsic motivation is defined as a reward-driven behavior and is considered as a type of operant conditioning, which is a form of behavior modification that would make use of rewards and punishments. When we talk about extrinsic motivation, it involves the use of rewards or other...
- What Are the Treatment Options for ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may affect different aspects of life, including personality, work, and relationships. Getting the right treatment is crucial in managing ADHD. Many studies have been conducted to investigate the efficacy of different treatment options for ADHD. Two...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- What Is a Psychosomatic Disorder?
What is a psychosomatic disorder?It is a disorder wherein physical symptoms develop due to mental factors. The term "psyche" refers to the word "mind" and "somatic" means the observed physical signs and symptoms of the disease. Every disease has physical and mental components, so most diseases are...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Dr. Jim Dalton PSY.D., HSPP6067 Decatur Blvd. Indianapolis IN 46241
- Lois Ann Pilipis PH.D., HSPP152 S 9TH ST NOBLESVILLE IN 46060
- Dr. Mary Louise Sanders PH.D.,9102 N MERIDIAN ST STE 400 INDIANAPOLIS IN 46260
- Eric M Gudan PSYD6239 S East St Indianapolis IN 46227
- Dr. Bart Ferraro PH.D. HSPP2011 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Robert R. Blake PH.D.8433 Harcourt Rd Indianapolis IN 46260