Dr. Jennifer Margaret Katzenstein PH.D.
Psychologist8888 Keystone Crossing Suite 1300 Indianapolis IN, 46240
At Pediatric Neurobehavioral Group we focus on children aged 2-22 years old. We only employ fully board certified specialists who are experts in their field. Our primary areas of focus are AD/HD, executive ...
Education and Training
Indiana University-Purdue University / Indianapolis Clinical Rehabilitation Psychology 2008
Lafayette College Neuroscience 2003
- Distinguished Early Career Psychologist 2013 Indiana Psychological Association
- Neuropsychological Assessments
- Psychological Assessment
- Psychoeducational Testing (school Assessments)
- Independant Medical Evaluations (ime's)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (cbt)
- Academic Coaching
- Member American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology 2012
- Member Indiana Psychological Association 2012
- Member American Psychological Association, Division 40 2005
- Member National Academy of Neuropsychology 2013
- Member International Neuropsychological Society 2002
- Member Sports Neuropsychology Society 2013
- Texas Children's Hospital/Baylor College of Medicine Pediatric Neuropsychology 2010
Experience & Accolades
- Partner/Clinical Neuropsychologist2013Pediatric Neurobehavioral Group
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology2010Indiana University School of Medicine
- Pediatric Neuropsychologist2010Indiana University Health
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Psychology2010Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis
Dr. Jennifer Margaret Katzenstein PH.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46240Get Direction
ST PETERSBURG, FL 33701Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Margaret Katzenstein PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can I Prepare for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Trying out cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a decision one can make for himself, but you can get recommendations from someone or from your doctor. Getting started...
- The Challenges of Living with Autism in College
As autism becomes more prevalent, more research has been devoted to understanding the origins of the it as well as developing effective treatment plans to support the individual. Research shows that the earlier treatment begins, the better individuals will be at implementing coping strategies and...
- Josh Duggar
Who is Josh Duggar?Josh Duggar is best known for the reality show “19 Kids and Counting”, which is a show that follows the everyday life of the Duggar family. Aside from being a television personality, he is also a political activist. He used to be a used car salesman and later became an...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- How to Cope with Your Depression
After being diagnosed with depression, it is important to learn how to cope with it and not fall into despair, as this could lead to severe consequences. Take the prescribed medicationAntidepressants may be prescribed to help improve your mood and enable you to return to your regular activities....
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Dr. Mary Louise Sanders PH.D.,201 W 103rd St Indianapolis IN 46290
- Lois Ann Pilipis PH.D., HSPP6655 E Us Highway 36 Avon IN 46123
- Eric M Gudan PSYD3700 Sheridan Blvd Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Kathleen Kling PHD6640 Intech Blvd Indianapolis IN 46278
- Dr. Gregory Thomas Hale PH.D.10291 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46290
- Dr. Robert R. Blake PH.D.8433 Harcourt Rd Indianapolis IN 46260