As an osteopathic physician, Dr. Goddard seeks to help patients develop attitudes and lifestyles that dont just fight illness but also help prevent disease.In our supportive environment, Dr. Goddard ...
Education and Training
University of Tennessee, Knoxville Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry 2000
Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine D.O. 2008
Kristopher Joseph sean Goddard D.O.'s Expert Contributions
Once any clots are removed, I don’t expect any long-term problems from the blood. The body will resort any remaining. From the ligament tear, there is usually a quicker onset of arthritis, so I do recommend platelet-rich plasma (prp) or stem cell injections to help prevent this. READ MORE
- Age is the major determinant of recurrence in pediatric differentiated thyroid carcinoma.
- Local excision without radiation for high-grade soft-tissue sarcoma of the extremity and superficial trunk.
- ABVD chemotherapy with reduced radiation therapy rates in children, adolescents and young adults with all stages of Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Isolated adrenocorticotrophin deficiency and empty sella associated with hypothyroidism.
- Computed tomography of retroperitoneal and mesenteric sarcomas: a pictorial essay.
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Stem Cell Therapies
- Iv Therapy
- Nutritional Health
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Hair Growth
- Stem Cells
- Platelet Rich Plasma
- Sports Injuries
- Osteopathic Manipluations
- O Shots
- Ozone Therapy
- UBI Therapy
- Regenerative Medicine
- Chelation Therapy
- Professional MemberAmerican Association of Orthopaedic Medicine
- Professional Member Society of Progressive Medical Education
- Professional Member Cellular Medicine Association
- Professional Member Expert Education Institute
- Professional MemberAmerican Osteopathic College of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Professional Member American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Professional MemberAmerican Osteopathic Association of Prolotherapy Integrative Pain Management
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Osteopathy
- Professional MemberGlobal Stem Cells Group
- Professional MemberAge Management Medicine Group
- Eastman Institute for Oral Health, Rochester, NY
- Veteran Smile DayFree Smile DayVolunteering at Children's schools
Favorite Place to Vacation
- Any place with my family.
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending time with my husband and children; creating memories with them.
Kristopher Joseph sean Goddard D.O.'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33137Get Direction
MIAMI, FL 33137Get Direction
Knoxville, TN 37923Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Kristopher Joseph sean Goddard D.O. | Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Kristopher Joseph sean Goddard D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goddard
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- Hospital-Acquired Infections Increases Mortality Rate in the ICU
According to the latest study presented at the 22nd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, elderly patients treated with central catheter and/or mechanical ventilation devices in intensive care units are at a very high risk for getting hospital-acquired infections...
- Is There an Early Diagnosis Possible in Hyperkalemia?
The human body is made up of certain minerals, each of which has a role to play to ensure a smooth function of the body. The body is considered healthy and working to its best ability when the prescribed balance of these minerals is maintained. When these minerals are lower or higher than the...
- Do I Have Appendicitis?
Appendicitis refers to the inflammation of the appendix, a small tissue found as an extension at the beginning of the large intestine. This condition often requires medical attention, as an inflamed appendix may lead to many complications, like bursting of the appendix. The contents of the appendix...
- What Are the Symptoms of Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that spreads through the bite of certain ticks. The disease got its name from the town of Lyme in Connecticut where several children were diagnosed with this infection. The disease is caused by the spirochete bacterium, Borrelia burgdorferi. The ticks that...
- Dr. George Caldwell MD2307 W Broward Blvd Fort Lauderdale Florida 33312
- Dr. Gautam Pratap Yagnik MD1150 Campo Sano Ave Miami FL 33146
- Dr. Erol A Yoldas MD789 S Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33316
- Dr. Christopher George Ramsaran MD1611 NW 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Mauricio Fernando Herrera MD11801 Sw 90th St Miami FL 33186
- Dr. Orestes G Rosabal M.D.7100 W 20th Ave Hialeah FL 33016