Dr. Hermann Schulze is a Dentist practicing in Marco Island, FL. Dr. Schulze specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
LSU School of Dentistry DDS 1981
Dr. Hermann J Schulze D.D.S.'s Expert Contributions
- Platelet protection in coronary artery surgery: benefits of heparin-coated circuits and high-dose aprotinin therapy.
- Effects of the propofol combination anesthesia on the intrinsic blood-clotting system.
- Evaluation of markers of deep vein thrombosis in patients undergoing surgery for maxillofacial malignancies.
- Cyclin-dependent kinase-inhibitor 1 (CDKN1A) in the squamous epithelium of the oropharynx: possible implications of molecular biology and compartmentation.
- Cyclosporine in severe psoriasis. Results of a meta-analysis in 579 patients.
- Evaluating a superabsorbent hydropolymer dressing for exuding venous leg ulcers.
- [CROUZON'S CRANIOFACIAL DYSOSTOSIS].
- Clinical evaluation of TIELLE* Plus dressing in the management of exuding chronic wounds.
- [Malignant tumours in horseshoe kidneys (author's transl)].
- [Malignant tumours in horseshoe kidneys (author's transl)].
- Imiquimod 5% cream for the treatment of superficial basal cell carcinoma: results from a randomized vehicle-controlled phase III study in Europe.
- [Increased expression of proliferation keratins K 6 and K 16 in unaffected skin in exacerbated psoriasis].
- [The history of lymphoma classifications with special consideration of cutaneous lymphomas].
- Recombinant interferon-gamma (rIFN-gamma) in dermatology.
- [Cyclosporin A--dermatologic indications].
- [The effect of initial external glucocorticoid administration on cignolin treatment of psoriasis].
- [Topical administration of cyclosporin in psoriasis vulgaris].
- [Effect of cignolin and infrared irradiation on the patch test and lymphocyte transformation test].
- Topical cyclosporin A in psoriasis.
- Immunostaining of keratin and vimentin in epidermis: comparison of different post-embedding immunogold techniques for electron microscopy.
- [Cytokinetics and keratins of keratinocytes from skin of the elderly].
- Prediction score for lymph node metastasis from cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma of the external ear.
- [A case of pacemaker-dependent Lyme carditis].
- Prospective multicentre cohort study on 9154 surgical procedures to assess the risk of postoperative bleeding - a DESSI study.
- Gamma interferon and psoriasis.
- Effect of interferons (rIFN-alpha 2, rIFN-gamma) on DNA-synthesis and HLA-DR expression in psoriasis.
- Recombinant interferon gamma in psoriasis.
- Initial lesions of HIV-related Kaposi's sarcoma--a histological, immunohistochemical, and ultrastructural study.
- [How does methotrexate work in psoriasis?].
- [The telemetric emergency electrocardiography--practical use and methodologic effectiveness].
- Combined tar-anthralin versus anthralin treatment lowers irritancy with unchanged antipsoriatic efficacy. Modifications of short-contact therapy and Ingram therapy.
- [Effect of various kinds of tar and tar concentrations on anthralin erythema].
- [Use of autoradiography. Studies of cell kinetics in normal and psoriatic epidermis as an aid in decision making in therapeutic management].
- [Comparative studies on the sharpness and edge life of hand instruments used for tooth cleaning and root planing].
- [Dithranol and combined treatment procedures: pro and con].
- [Infrared erythema].
- [Oral immunization with non-viable micro-organisms or their antigens. 17. Communication: time kinetics of the nonspecific activity of phagocytes from peritoneal macrophages (author's transl)].
- [Increase of peritoneal macrophage activity of the mouse by levamisole].
- [Histochemical changes in the liver of male albino rats following endocrine manipulations].
- [A new Cologne therapy scheme--addition of tar to cignoline-salicylic acid-white vaseline therapy in psoriasis vulgaris].
- [The effect of a tar admixture to dithranol-salicylic-acid-white-petrolatum therapy on the cytokinetics of psoriasis].
- [Experiences in half-side treatment with tar additive to cignolin-salicylic-acid-white-vaseline therapy of psoriasis vulgaris].
- [Suppression of cignolin-induced erythema by tar].
- [Brainstem auditory evoked potentials--a considerable improvement in neurologic diagnosis].
- [Alternations of dermal lymphocytes in mycosis fungoides, a study with the scanning electron microscope (author's transl)].
- Low-dose short-term cyclosporine versus etretinate in psoriasis: improvement of skin, nail, and joint involvement.
- [Sclerodermiform skin changes in Borrelia burgdorferi infection. Diagnostic use of polymerase chain reaction].
- Immunohistochemical and immunoelectron microscopic demonstration of chromogranin A in formalin-fixed tissue of Merkel cell carcinoma.
- The quality of autotransfused chest-drainage blood after cardiac surgery: a study of coagulation factors.
- Tricuspid valve endocarditis due to a jet lesion detected by echocardiography in a 27-year old man with congenital ventricular septal defect.
- Anti-inflammatory efficacy of low-dose cyclosporin A in psoriatic arthritis. A prospective multicentre study.
- [Coincidence of pulmonary cryptococcoma in an immunocompetent patients with a chondrohamartoma and chronic tuberculoma--differential diagnostic considerations concerining pulmonary coin lesions].
- Effect of IFN-alpha on normal human hematopoiesis: an immunohistochemical and morphometric study on trephine biopsy specimens.
- [Correlation of MRI and histopathological findings in inflammatory skin diseases].
- High-resolution MR imaging of the cutis and subcutis. Histological correlation.
- Effects of the combinations propofol/alfentanil and midazolam/fentanyl on blood pressure and contact phase system during coronary surgery.
- Human pathogenic virus-associated pseudolymphomas and lymphomas with primary cutaneous manifestation in humans and animals.
- Radiation-induced hyposalivation and its treatment with oral pilocarpine.
Dr. Hermann J Schulze D.D.S.'s Practice location
Marco Island, FL 34145Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Hermann J Schulze D.D.S. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Hermann J Schulze D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schulze
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Dr. Andrew Peter Derwin DDS291 S Collier Blvd Marco Island FL 34145
- Dr. Nilo Artemio Hernandez DDS987 High Point Drive Naples FL 34103
- Jonathan Van Dyke606 Bald Eagle Dr. Ste 200 Marco Island FL 34145
- Dr. Scott Delboccio DMD1729 Heritage Trl Naples FL 34112
- Dr. John Peter Cancelliere DMD501 Avellino Isles Cir Naples FL 34119
- Alberto Edinson Bolanos D.D.S.26831 S Tamiami Trl Bonita Springs FL 34134